Del Valle High School will host a drive-through Diploma pick-up on Thursday, July 23, 2020 between 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Please read the information in this email thoroughly, as it outlines the Diploma pick-up process, and states what items need to be returned before receiving your diploma.
Prior to arrival:
- Bag district-issued items that need to be returned (Chromebooks, library and academic books, and any other District issued items)
- Label the outside of the bag with your student’s first and last name and ID#.
- Limit the number of people in the vehicle.
- Place the District issued bagged items in your trunk, back seat, or pickup truck bed prior to arriving at the school.
- Create a window sign with the student(s) name and ID number.
- The sign needs to be visible from a distance; use a dark-colored marker.
- Place the paper on the windshield with the student(s) name and ID number and follow the traffic flow.
Once you arrive at Del Valle High School:
- Drive up to the front of the school.
- Keep windows rolled up and do not exit the vehicle at any time.
- At the drop off location, open your trunk or unlock the back door.
- A staff member will retrieve the bagged items from your vehicle.
- Once the graduate is cleared, the diploma package will be issued.