Due to the weather forecast and in an effort to be proactive, the Del Valle ISD graduation ceremony will move indoors.
The ceremony will now take place at:
- Shoreline Church, 15201 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78728
- 3 p.m.
- Saturday, June 5
Please review the updated information below for graduate and family arrival times and locations. Masks are strongly encouraged for this event.
- All graduates will participate in a rehearsal at 1 p.m. on Saturday, June 5 at Shoreline Church.
- All graduates should arrive by 12:45 p.m. at the church
- Pizza will be provided for all graduates
- If graduates are in need of transportation to Shoreline Church, the district will provide bus transportation from Del Valle High School.
- Transportation will depart from the front parking lot of the high school promptly at 12 p.m. on Saturday
- Transportation departs Shoreline Church to return to the high school approximately 30 minutes after the end of the ceremony.
- Graduates in need of transportation to the ceremony must sign up by clicking here.
- Doors for the ceremony open at 2 p.m.
- There is no reserved seating
- Tickets must be presented for entry to the ceremony, due to venue capacity (Shoreline only has enough seating for the 6 tickets per student previously distributed)
- Each person, regardless of age, must have a ticket
- Please click here for Google directions to the venue.
- Please note: If using I-35, the exit to US 183 is closed. However, the Grand Avenue Parkway exit is open and provides an alternative route to Shoreline Church.
- There is sufficient parking at this venue. DVISD safety and security officers will be on-site to assist with traffic and parking.
- All guests will enter the main entrance of the church
If you have questions, please call 512-386-3046. Please note, we are not able to accommodate additional ticket requests.